At PM Solutions Australia, the health and safety of our consultants and clients is our top priority. With that in mind, we are advising of consultants to take extra precautions and steps to be vigilant during peak flu season and the growing concerns around the COVID-19 outbreak, known as Coronavirus.
In consultation with clients, departments, agencies, program, projects and individuals, we encourage all PM Solutions Australia consultants to practice the following measures (where suitable and possible):
- Utilise remote technologies for consulting, meetings, briefings and interviews (i.e.: tele-conferences, Skype, Go-to-Meeting and so forth).
- Where on-site works are required, such as interviews, meetings and briefings, please request a dedicated meeting room, ensuring that the meeting room has been cleaned, including surfaces cleaned to Australian Government hygiene recommendations.
- Closely follow and adhere to the site specific, and client specific, hygiene protocols in place.
- Review and clearly understand the organisational or departmental advice in place, attaining to COVID-19, via respective websites (i.e.: for a Queensland Health consultation or assurance review, see https://www.health.qld.gov.au/).
- Contact your General Practitioner or your local health care professionals, if you are concerned about COVID-19 or require additional medical advice and/ or information.
- Immediately contact PM Solutions Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any further concerns or require further clarifications.
We also highly encourage all consultants to PM Solutions Australia to adhere to the following guidelines from the Australian Government Department of Health to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water;
- Using a tissue and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze; and
- Avoiding close contact with others, such as touching.
As the situation is evolving, please refer to the following resources for the latest updates: